-
July 25th, 2007, 01:20 PM
#1851
Inactive Member
I don't look back at things that have happened and can't be changed, I look forward to things that will happen and keep my eyes on the horizon , trying to avoid the bumps of life.
-
July 25th, 2007, 04:49 PM
#1852
Inactive Member
-
July 25th, 2007, 06:47 PM
#1853
Inactive Member
Agreed!!! That was very nicely stated...HUGS!!!
-
July 28th, 2007, 12:12 PM
#1854
Inactive Member
5 more working days and I know exactly what I'll do with my days off, I'll spoil Luca*L
-
July 28th, 2007, 04:47 PM
#1855
Inactive Member
let's do some spoiling together then*lol
-
July 29th, 2007, 12:05 AM
#1856
Inactive Member
Uhmm...I can use some spoiling... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
July 29th, 2007, 03:31 AM
#1857
Inactive Member
10 more for me then its SPOIL...me??? ROTF!!!
-
July 29th, 2007, 05:56 AM
#1858
Inactive Member
Looks like yet another group thang eh?*lol
-
July 29th, 2007, 02:36 PM
#1859
Inactive Member
BUnch of pervs we are LOL!!! [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]
HUGS ALL AROUND!!!!
-
July 30th, 2007, 03:50 AM
#1860
Inactive Member
perv? moi?
oh my*L [img]redface.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks